7 Things You Should Know About Linda Mtoba
1. Linda Mtoba was born 11th November 1991, and raised in Umlazi, Kwazulu Natal(KZN), Durban, South Africa.
2. Before becoming an actress, Linda was a primary school teacher.
3. Linda likes shopping and is especially passionate about fashion.
4. There would hardly be a day you search her handbag and not find sunscreen.
5. She is married to Steven Meyer (2017) and they have a daughter together (2019).
6. She likes to have control of how much of her private life she shares, especially her husband:
“How you think it’s ok to demand of me that I share what’s closest & dearest to me, is hurtful, to say the least.
My husband isn’t in the public eye, he didn’t choose that. I did.
He’s a part of my life I choose to “show” how I want too. Cause he’s such an important part of my life at that.
Can I decide how to live & share my life.
7. She is a breastfeeding advocate:
“There are far too many benefits of breastfeeding to even count, (Google is your friend). It’s my personal choice to breastfeed and to continue doing so well after 6 months or even a year.
Bean is 15 months now (1 year 3 months.)
I’ll stop when I’m ready to and when I feel Bean is ready too. “
Photo-credit: Her Instagram Page.
Leave a reply