9 Things to Know About Nancy Isime
1. Nancy Isime is a Nigerian Actor, model and TV personality born 17 December 1991 in Edo State.
2. Nancy was raised by her disciplinarian father, having lost her mother at the age of five.
3. Nancy went through depression and even attempted suicide once as a child, after losing her mum.
4. She has a diploma in Social Works from the University of Lagos.
5. Nancy had to grow up quite early and started working at the age of 17. She took up several jobs from ushering at events to modelling; her focus being “save money and go to aviation school”.
6. In 2009, Nancy Isime was winner of the “Miss Valentine International” beauty pageant.
7. 5ft.11 Nancy has modelled for big names in the fashion industry including “House of Marie”, “Ade Bakere”, “Adebayo Jones”, “Zizi Cardow” and “Shakara Couture”.
8. Nancy started her acting career in 2011, and is popular for her roles in “Road to Yesterday” (2015), Disguise (2018) and ” Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons” (2018).
9. She presently hosts “The Nancy Isime Show” on Hip TV and is the CEO of Nip Studios.