7 Serwaa Amihere Dresses Plus 7 Things You Should Know
- Serwaa Amihere is a Ghanaian broadcast journalist and news presenter born 8th March 1990 in Ghana.
2. Serwaa didn’t have any media background when she got her first job as a producer, working behind the scenes in GHOne TV.
3. From entertainment and lifestyle, she was later groomed to become a TV/News presenter by Nana Aba Anamoah.
4.She is the first Ghanaian to win “Best TV Newscaster of the Year” by the Radio and Television Personality Awards, for three consecutive times (2018, 2019, 2020)
5. Her younger sister, Mami Amihere is the CEO of luxury hair brand “Oh my hairr”.
- Serwaa has denied being in any romantic relationship with Ghanaian singer “King Promise”. The rumours that went round about she also being involved with Nigerian singer, Davido, have also proven to be false.
Serwaa, however has expressed her desire to settle down and have kids:
“Society has made marriage appear to be the greatest achievement for women! It’s sad.
I mean I like it and I want to get married but let’s not make it look like women who aren’t married haven’t accomplished anything.”
- Serwaa Amihere doesn’t have a twin sister, though a look-alike in the person of “Ellen Ofori” a police officer, has been spotted.
No doubt that Serwaa is also a very stylish lady. In her own words:
“I love to look good and confident. And dress the way I want to be addressed.”